Aims & Services
Eastside House Residential Care Home aims to maintain an independent life style for service users with the reassurance of having full support and knowing that care is always near at hand when required.
- The home provides care for the elderly, physically disabled and are unable through physical or mental frailty to care for themselves.
- Respite Care -- Approximately Minimum 2 weeks
- Residential Care Home -- licensed with EMI (elderly mentally infirmed)
- The home has a team of qualified and experienced staff who are trained to Level 2 and above in NVQ in caring and are available 24 hours a day
- Service Users are examined by one of the home's visiting Doctors or by their own doctor where practical; all treatment and medication being provided on the NHS, unless requested otherwise.
- The nearest hospital is the Royal Free in Hampstead, which is approximately a 10-minute drive.
- The home is well equipped to cater for specific diets
- The home organises regular visits from physiotherapists, reflexologists, chiropodists, hairdressers, Clergy and district nurses when required.
- Visitors are welcome to the home at all times.
- Free daily & weekly newspapers and local telephone calls are offered by the home.
- Wifi is also provided for all Service Users.
- The home is registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC).